Reading Freud's Reading Hardcover – Sep 1 1993
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Intellectual essays that represent the critical works of scholars well versed in both Freud and his literary and intellectual pursuits." -Bookwatch
About the Author
Sander L. Gilman is the Goldwin Smith Professor of Humane Studies at Cornell University. He is a cultural historian whose more than 30 books range from the history of literature to the history of medicine. He is a coeditor of Reading Freud's Reading, also published by New York University Press.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychoanalysis
- Books > Law > Perspectives on Law > Jurisprudence
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Books & Reading > History of Books
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism