Provides a breadth of exposure to information in the field
Readings in Social Psychology: General, Classic, and Contemporary Selections exposes readers to the scope and variety of information available in social psychology.
The collection of readings provides the reader with a range of articles in social psychology and is accompanied by critical thinking and integrative questions. It utilizes general, classic, and contemporary sources of material and presents full articles, unlike many comparable books. This detailed exposure of the reader to full-length articles, especially the classic and contemporary sources, provides a level of understanding not found in abridged materials. Students gain a greater understanding of the articles in each chapter with critical thinking and chapter integration questions that allow them to connect materials to other topics and to their own lives.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning – The new MySearchLab with eText delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Critical thinking questions accompany each article.
- Apply Social Psychology and Engage Students – Readings show how the field relates to today’s social world.
- Explore Research – Contemporary, classic, and general articles are included to provide a depth of information.
- Support Instructors – Videos on DVD including new ABC “What Would You Do?” help instructors keep students engaged throughout every class.
Note: MySearchLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySearchLab, please visit: www.mysearchlab.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MySearchLab (at no additional cost). VP: 0205206360 / 9780205206360