- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Real Estate Joint Ventures: The Canadian InvestorÂs Guide to Raising Money and Getting Deals Done Hardcover – Oct 4 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Don R. Campbell is a Canadian-based real estate investor, author and consultant. He is the president of Canada's Real Estate Investment Network (REIN), which now has a membership of more than 2700, and this membership owns more than $2.7 billion of residential real estate in Canada. The first edition of REIiC has sold more than 34,000 copies. Don R. Campbell is a frequent guest on Canadian media to discuss trends in real estate and hosts workshops and seminars for REIN members across Canada.
Russell Westcott is general manager of REIN and a veteran real estate investor who specializes in joint-venture partnerships. He delivers seminars on joint-venture partnerships to REIN members in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, and Toronto.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book will give you a set of skills that will prepare you to take action and succeed in completing real estate deals with solid joint venture partners. I highly recommend picking it up.
Very informative. Don lays good groundwork for mentally approaching Joint venture deals.
Most recent customer reviews
the way this book is written makes it easy to read. I enjoy Don Campbell's style of story telling writing.Published 3 months ago by Mike Currie
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Books > Business & Investing > Investing
- Books > Business & Investing > Real Estate > Investments
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Real Estate > Investments
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Real Estate