- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Reconsidering Knowledge: Feminism and the Academy Paperback – Mar 1 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Meg Luxton is a professor in social science and women’s studies at Atkinson College, York University. She is the author of Feminism and Families, Getting By in Hard Times, Minds of Our Own, More Than a Labor of Love, Neoliberalism and Everyday Life, Social Reproduction, and Through the Kitchen Window. Mary Jane Mossman is a professor of law at Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, and the former director of Osgoode’s Institute for Feminist Legal Studies. They both live in Toronto, Ontario.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Higher & Continuing Education
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Feminist Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies