OSI Reference Model for Telecommunications Paperback – Nov 1 2001
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
OSI IN THE VOICE ENVIRONMENT
About the Author
Debbra Wetteroth (Saint Louis MO) is security manager for SBC Telecom's Information Services Department. Before joining the IS group, she spent 15 years in Central Office Engineering for a major telephone company. Debbra holds seven certifications in telecom engineering.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
There is a lot of white space in the book and quite a few text. The rest is printed power point slides assembled as a book. Content is moderate. Read morePublished on Jan. 13 2003
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Data in the Enterprise
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Telephony
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Applied
- Books > Teens > Science & Technology