Religious Dimensions of Child and Family Life: Reflections on the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child Paperback – Nov 12 1996
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Harold Coward is a scholar of international reputation with distinguished contributions to both the University of Victoria and University of Calgary throughout his extensive career. After retiring from the University of Victoria as director of the Centre for Studies in Religion and Society, he continues to be involved as a research fellow. He is currently a member of the Genome BC Board of Directors, where he serves as a specialist on ethics and biotechnology. In June 2002, Dr. Coward was also selected as one of the twenty-five power thinkers in British Columbia by BC Business Magazine.
Philip Cook is a professor of Psychology and Child Development at the University of Victoria. In addition to his many academic qualifications, he is very active with UNICEF in promoting programs of child development with First Nations and in Third World countries.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Law > Family & Health Law > Children
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > United Nations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Children's Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Church & State