Renaissance Fashions Paperback – Feb 26 2000
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
One of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I would definitely recommend this coloring book to anyone who enjoys coloring fashions.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion
- Books > Children's Books > Activities, Crafts & Games > Activity Books > Colouring Books
- Books > Children's Books > Arts, Music & Photography > Art > Fashion
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Children's Books > History > Renaissance
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Fiber Arts & Textiles