- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Representations of Finite Groups of Lie Type Paperback – Apr 26 1991
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"...clearly written, well-organized, and has proofs wherever possible. There are also many examples illustrating the theory." Bhama Srinivasan, Mathematical Reviews
Inside This Book(Learn More)
A finite group of Lie type will be defined in this book as the group of points over a finite field of a (usually connected) reductive algebraic group over the algebraic closure of that finite field. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Algebra
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Finite Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Group Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics > Algebra & Trigonometry