- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Research Methods: The Key Concepts Hardcover – Oct 10 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael Hammond is director of research degree students in the Institute of Education at the University of Warwick, UK. He supervises research students, teaches on several post degree programmes and has supported practitioner research projects.
Jerry Wellington taught in schools in Tower Hamlets before joining the University of Sheffield where he is now a professor and head of research degrees in the School of Education. He teaches on a range of programmes including the BA, MA, EdD and PhD.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Research
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Science & Math > Education > Research
- Books > Science & Math > Experiments, Instruments & Measurement > Methodology & Statistics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology