Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
Resident Evil: Revelations - Nintendo 3DS Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 39.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 17.04 (43%)|
- For the unknown
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Revealing a brand new storyline for the Resident Evil series, Resident Evil: Revelations sees the return to survival horror, offering a tense and intriguing gameplay experience. Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, Resident Evil: Revelations delivers outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life. The story is set principally on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship in the Mediterranean. Far from being empty, the ship hides danger around every corner as Jill Valentine explores the confined space of the ship, facing menacing horrors that emerge from the darkness.
Resident Evil: Revelations is a Mature rated Survival-Horror game exclusively for play on Nintendo's 3DS handheld game system. Revelations is the first complete Resident Evil game released for 3DS. It contains an all-new story set within the overall franchise chronology, familiar and new characters, a new kind of enemy and virus, a multiplayer option, and 3DS specific gameplay functionality. Additional features include: the new Raid Mode, in-game area scanning abilities, a Circle Pad Pro control scheme, an optional first-person shooter view, and outstanding 3DS visuals.
Survive the Horror of Resident Evil on 3DS
Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, and set between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Revelations delivers an exceptional survival horror experience with outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life.
An All-New Story
Resident Evil: Revelations introduces a brand new storyline, locations and characters to the series, including playable characters and BSAA members Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and Keith Lumley with their partners Parker Luciani, Jessica Sherawat and Quint Cetcham. Jill Valentine and BSAA partner Parker Luciani have been sent to search for Chris Redfield, whose last known GPS data positions him as being onboard a supposedly abandoned cruise ship. Danger hides around every corner as they explore the confined space of the ship and face a menacing new enemy and virus, the T-Abyss.
Brand-New Raid Mode
In a brand-new mode for the series, Raid Mode offers players a different kind of experience separate to the main campaign story in either solo or co-op play. Compete in a variety of missions to defeat enemies and level up your character and gain more powerful weapons. Earn points for the enemies you attack and select from a range of upgrades to improve your weapons' performance.
Key Game Features
- An All-New Resident Evil - Taking place between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, new storyline featuring series favorites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield plus new BSAA members, mysterious agent Raymond Vester and Head of the BSAA Clive R. O'Brian.
- Classic Survival Horror Gameplay Returns - Campaign mode's single player experience sees gamers investigating a range of different locations including the dark confined spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains. With limited ammo and weapons, fight off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.
- Raid Mode - Compete in single player or two player co-op as Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. Attack the enemies to earn points that can be used to upgrade your character and weapons.
- Brand New Threat - A new kind of enemy and virus, the T-Abyss, that not only attacks you on the ground but also under water is set to join the legions of Resident Evil enemies and provide a unique challenge for players.
- Utilize the Unique 3DS Features - Make use of the touch screen to solve puzzles and switch between weapons.
- Use Your Equipment - Analyze enemies and investigate areas with the Genesis scanner to reveal hidden items.
- First Person Shooter View - Choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your enemies with the ability to alternate between first and third person views.
- Localized Voice Over - In a first for a Capcom title, Resident Evil: Revelations provides voice over options in five different European languages.
- Outstanding Visuals - MT Framework Mobile, Capcom's proprietary game engine brings the horror to life on the Nintendo 3DS screen.
- Compatible with Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad Pro - Add a fourth control scheme to your gameplay experience with the Circle Pad Pro.
All-new enemies & weapons.
First-person shooting option.
Unique 3DS controls & options.
All-new Raid Mode gameplay.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Something not well advertised about this game is the bonus RAID mode. It really is like 2 games in 1, with the main adventure which should take about 10-12 hours to complete (about as long as many home console games) but RAID mode is like an online CO-OP game where you can play with your friends or anyone and enjoy levels again trying to get better weapons and "pass" certain tasks
This mode alone has poured over 20 hours, and it is better than the standalone Mercenaries 3D title that came out last year for the 3DS at full price.
This really is a full, whole complete game and it might as well have been named "Resident Evil 6" as far as I'm concerned
Pick it up! Better yet, buy a 3DS for it!
If you are on the fence about whether or not you should get a 3DS. This game is it. Of course the 3DS has many great titles (like Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Pushmo etc) but now that this game is out, there's really no excuse not to get the 3DS. Resident Evil Revelations is a fantastic title and it should not be missed by anyone who loves survival horror games. 5 stars!
but boy was i wrong
recently i picked up a 3ds xl and MAN full on RE game, Ocarina of time!!! What a system!!!
As for this game prob one of the best on the console full on RE game
What else can I say
If you have a 3ds pick this up
Classic RE style atmosphere with RE4 tank controls. Glorious tank controls.
Raid Mode + NG+ + Co-Op offers lots of replay value too.
Most recent customer reviews
One of the best 3DS games. If you like classic Resident Evil games you cant go wrong. However be aware either have a circle pad or the new 3DS otherwise the controls will be hard. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Joerg Winkler
I enjoyed this game thoroughly. It's rare to play a good mature title, on the 3DS, but this one was done well. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Ronin