- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Restorative Care Nursing for Older Adults: A Guide For All Care Settings Paperback – Dec 5 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
About the Author
Barbara Resnick, PhD, CRNP, FGSA, FAANP, FAAN,
is Professor, Department of Organizational Systems and Adult Health, University of Maryland School of Nursing, and co-directs the Adult/Gerontological Nurse Practitioner Program and the Biology and Behavior Across the Lifespan Research Center of Excellence. She holds the Sonya Ziporkin Gershowitz Chair in Gerontology, and does clinical work at Roland Park Place. Her research program is focused on optimizing function and physical activity among older adults, exploring resilience and genetics on function and physical activity, and testing dissemination and implementation of interventions in real world settings. Dr. Resnick has over 250 published articles, numerous chapters in nursing and medical textbooks, and books on Restorative Care and Resilience in Older adults. She has held leadership positions in multiple organizations including the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association, the Society of Behavioral Medicine, Gerontological Society of American and the American Geriatrics Society.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I want to add, that I respect the collaboration of these four authors/educators for their research, published works, expertise and commitment to improving the quality of life of older adults residing in all care settings.
This book is good for nurses that have no experience in restorative care and are not aware of the curriculum/course taught to nursing assistants students.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Geriatrics
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Gerontology
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Specialties
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Gerontology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Specialties
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Geriatrics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Geriatrics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Clinical > Gerontolgoy