- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Reunifying Cyprus: The Annan Plan and Beyond Paperback – Nov 22 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'Reunifying Cyprus is an important contribution to the literature on the protracted Cyprus conflict, examining in depth the ins and outs of a crucial instance in the evolution of the conflict, particularly as they played out within the Greek Cypriot community.' - South European Society and Politics
About the Author
Andrekos Varnava is Assistant Professor of History at Cyprus College, Nicosia, and Honorary Fellow in the Department of History at the University of Melbourne. He specializes in the modern history of Cyprus and the British Empire and, more generally, the history of the modern Near East. He is the author of numerous articles which have been published, most recently, in Byzantine and Modern Greek Studies, The Cyprus Review and in the book Britain in Cyprus: Colonialism and Post-Colonialism 1878-2006.
Hubert Faustmann is an Associate Professor in International Relations at Intercollege, Nicosia, Cyprus. He has published extensively on the history and politics of modern Cyprus and was co-editor (with Nicos Peristianis) of Britain in Cyprus: Colonialism and Post-Colonialism 1878-2006. He is the Editor of the refereed academic journal The Cyprus Review and chairman of the “Cyprus Academic Forum” (CAF).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Cyprus
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Institutions
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations