- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Revisiting Mary Higgins Clark: A Critical Companion Hardcover – Sep 30 2003
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"It is useful to be able to search the full text of all the volumes simultaneously, as well as to search for the common themes, styles, etc., of a variety of popular writers."
About the Author
LINDA DE ROCHE is Professor of English at Wesley College in Dover, Delaware. A specialist in American Literature, her publications include Mary Higgins Clark: A Critical Companion (Greenwood 1995), Eric Segal: A Critical Companion (Greenwood 1997) and A Student Companion to F. Scott Fitzgerald (Greenwood 2000).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > American Literature