summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry Furniture

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 2, 2011
Excellent. Written in a non complicated way and what I appreciate is the author will say "It's like..." then gives examples that we understand after stating the technical part. Obviously the author has a good understanding of how to communicate his knowledge so that learning something new is fun. I definitely recommend this book, very insightful. It will change the way I perceive negativity, we're not hardwired! yay!
on February 21, 2014
Very well written and explained!

It's a must have. It explains in detail how the human brain works so you can understand how your ideas, thoughts and neurons get connected.

Cheers!
on July 29, 2014
Very interesting read! The author has presented complicated information in an easy to understand language.
on October 3, 2015
Covered a lot more ground than I'd expected. All information is referenced with clear citations. A very useful summary of what is currently known.
on February 7, 2015
as a person struggling with long time anger issues I picked this book up on a whim I CANNOT believe how this booked has changed my thinking .

its like a weight was lifted off my shoulders it written in clear context with real life examples , certainly I don't remember all the little abbreviation s they have for the workings of the brain but reading the booked will give a glimpse of how we are wired. nothing comes easy its lifetime of work ahead I glad I read the book and will over and over when need be its not the complete solution but it packs a lot of punch along with other therapy's
on May 25, 2015
Interesting!
on March 11, 2016
Great book
on October 15, 2015
very educative,
on February 23, 2015
Far too many abbreviations made it impossible to understand. Reading the book from a kindle made it difficult to go back to determine what the acronyms meant. Poorly written, do not buy, got nothing out of it.