- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Riding the Diabetes Rollercoaster: A Complete Resource for EMQs, v. 2 Paperback – May 20 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'a radical new approach to understanding and managing diabetes that embraces its challenges and uncertainties...a good and interesting read for anybody dealing with diabetes, including health professionals, carers, families and patients themselves.' ALI AL MAMARI, DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE, SULTAN QABOOS UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, SULTAN QABOOS UNIVERSITY, MUSCAT, SULTANATE OF OMAN
About the Author
Respectively Lecturer, School of Health Sciences, University of Liverpool, Winner, Diabetes UK 2007 Education Award for outstanding contribution to the evaluation of education in diabetes Care; Professor of Politics, Complexity and Policy, Lancaster University and Co-Director, Centre for Complexity Research (CCR)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Diabetes
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Diabetes
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Endocrinology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > General