1.annie waits-very good song, upbeat, different-good opener
2. zak and sara-sooo good! one of my favorites on the cd, funny lyrics, makes you happy!
3. still fighting it-eh, good, slow, you have to be in the mood for it
4. gone-good song. somewhere in between slow and fast. very good lyrics. fun to blast-you get into it.
5. fred jones part 2--one of the prettiest slow songs ive ever listened to. very sad song, just soo pretty and calm. you'll like it.
6. the ascent of stan--a different kind of song, not one of the best on the cd, but not bad either. good piano as always.
7. losing lisa-good. not the best, good lyrics though!
8. carrying cathy-another really pretty song. interesting lyrics.
9. not the same-lyrics make you think, slower-but very good.
10. rockin' the suburbs--good song! faster, kind of silly lyrics but its good!
11. fired-my second favorite song on the CD after zak and sara---soo much fun to listen to, upbeat, cheerful, sooo good!
12. the luckiest--sooo pretty!!!! very sentimental, calming. very good!
VERY good cd! something different!