Roku 2 Streaming Media Player - Canada (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|List Price:||CDN$ 89.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 20.00 (22%)|
- 650+ entertainment channels. Choose from the best selection and widest variety of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music, sport, news, and more.
- Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p HD
- Remote with headphone jack for private listening. Crank up the volume and use the included headphones to enjoy a late-night flick without disturbing the household.
- Extended-range wireless. A robust dual-band wireless connection seamlessly streams video with ease and speed
- Free iOS® and Android(TM) app. Transform your device into a Roku remote. Browse and add new channels. Even use your phone or tablet to play your music and display your photos on your HDTV.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Turn up that late-night flick and tune into stunning HD action, distraction-free. The all-new Roku 2-rock-solid streaming with private listening.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I subscribed to Netflix and now there are endless possibilities, especially since I subscribed to unblock-us (the costs are mounting....) to get the U.S. Netflix.
I also like the free app that lets me use my iPhone as the remote control - my phone is always in my hand anyway.
I've only had the unit for a couple of days. Will update review if anything else comes up.
Still okay for my 5 year old, but it's getting quite bad.
Given recent high profile hacks, I try to be selective of who has such payment information. A company that collects it by default, for no other reason than they want to have it, is one we should all be wary of. If I had known this up front, I would not have purchased this device.
The only downside for me was that it is limited in the number of Canadian items it can access. I realize this is more an issue of licensing content from the U.S. and not the Roku itself.
It allows one to access content through add on software like Playon and Plex which increase the possibility to increase the amount of content available.
For those who want to cut the cable, this is an excellent product.
Most recent customer reviews
still going strong. great device. might upgrade to roku 3 in the future but will live with this one for now.Published 5 months ago by R. Lightfoot
Buy a Roku (one time cost of $70-100ish$),get PlayOn (they offer either $25/hr or $50/lifetime first time subscription special -get the lifetime membership for MAJOR savings over... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Diana McNeil
Love my roku! It's simple, easy to use, and doesn't take up any room!Published 7 months ago by Crystal
great purchase very happy works great would highly recommend.Published 9 months ago by LESLEY A SAROFF
great product lots to watch kids love them in there rooms fast shippingPublished 13 months ago by Dave