Roku 2 XD Streaming Player - Canadian Version
- 100+ channels with movies, TV shows, music, sports & more
- High-definition streaming up to 1080p HD
- Works with virtually any TV
- Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
- Smaller and more energy-efficient than any other streaming device
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Amazon.ca Product Description
The Roku 2 XD includes stunning 1080p HD video, built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n), and a variety of entertainment, sports, news and music channels including Netflix, Crackle, WSJ, NHL, and MLB.
From the Manufacturer
The Roku 2 XD delivers all the streaming entertainment choices, HD video quality and ease-of-use that Roku has always been known for. At a great low price.
No PC needed. Roku connects easily to your TV and wireless (Wi-Fi) network at home. Be up and streaming in minutes.
You can do it. With the simple remote. You simpily choose what you want to watch and it starts instantly. It's even more convenient than watching a DVD.
No extra monthly bills. Roku gives you access to your existing subscriptions like Netflix. Enjoy free films, programs, and music.
Always getting better. Roku brings you myriad entertainment choices, and we’re adding more all the time. So you'll always find something new to watch, hear and enjoy.
The best in movies and TV
With lots of films and TV programs available from great places, Roku instantly delivers that perfect title to match your mood. Start with the best Netflix experience out there, featuring up to 1080p HD video plus support for english subtitles. Hundreds of free films from Crackle? Check. New TV programs and films get added all of the time so you'll always have something great to watch.
Plus even more choices
Roku delivers more than just films and TV programs. Access a great selection of streaming entertainment with more coming just as quickly as we can deliver them to you. Enjoy a breadth of options like news, games, music, photo sharing and more. Plus you can enjoy live sports from NHL, UFC, MLB and MLS.
Compare Roku models
|Lots of entertainment channels available, including loads of films and TV programs|| || |
|Works with virtually any TV|| || |
|Plays the best HD video (1080p)*|| || |
|Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)|| || |
|Expandable memory slot plus Bluetooth**|| || |
|Enhanced RF remote with motion control for games|| || |
|FREE full edition of Angry Birds™ game|| || |
|Ethernet port for wired Internet connection|| || |
* Availability of 720p or 1080p HD video varies by entertainment channel.
**Roku 2 XD and XS models feature a MicroSD memory slot for adding additional storage capacity, plus Bluetooth for adding an RF remote control.
***See specs for list of file formats supported via USB
It’s ridiculously easy
From the simple remote to the easy-to-use interface, Roku was designed to please everyone. All you need to get started is a high-speed Internet connection (and a TV, of course). The built-in wireless and guided setup mean you can be up and running in minutes. And we bet you don’t even have to call your nerdy nephew for help.
Included with the Roku 2 XD
- Remote control
- Two AAA batteries
- HDMI video output (for high-definition)
- Composite A/V combo output (for standard-definition; works with included A/V cable)
- Wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
- A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Bluetooth (for using Roku Game Remote, sold separately)
- Power adapter
- Getting Started Guide
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
What you need
- A TV
- You need a high-speed Internet connection with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level Broadband). If you are unable to connect the player directly to your cable or Broadband modem you may also need a wired or wireless router.
- A wireless router