march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Color: Cup Champs|Change

on August 12, 2013
Love this. Easy to apply, looks great. Will continue to purchase online through amazon! Great selection of room decals! You won't regret this purchase!
on July 8, 2014
I just got this today and I am loving it. It is already on the wall. The quality of these stickers is excellent. I mean the detail of each car picture is accurate and not cheap looking. The pictures shown is the exact same thing that I got. They are just the right size and not too small. They can easily be peeled off too :)

ok. I totally would compliment this. My son has took it off the wall and crumpled it. It stuck to each other and when I managed to straightened most of them out, it still looks like new when I stuck it on the wall again.. I was amazed! Highly recommend this for your kids who are Cars lovers :)
on April 20, 2013
These decals were great! Gave me several of the characters that I was looking for and my son just loves them! Each time he goes into his room he starts naming all of them!
on August 15, 2013
Thought that these would be small, but turns out they are quite large. This was a pleasant surprise. Easy to stick to the wall and very easy to remove or reposition.
on February 10, 2012
My little boy (2.5yrs old) loves his new room now. We put these together on his wall and he loves his new room. It helped with transitioning him, and I can hear him say goodnight to all the characters at night. And he says good morning to them as well.
Applying them was extremely easy and correcting any that weren't applied well was also super easy.
on July 31, 2015
Easy to install, i moved them from 3 rooms , some of the edge did catch dust so they dont stick as good to the wall , but overall im very satisfied
It might be possible to clean it , havent really bothered with this
on February 22, 2016
Not like the other wall decals I've bought that are quite transparent, you can tell this decal is a quality product. I now wish all the others that o bought to hang along side this were of the same quality
on February 20, 2013
Works really well, nice assorted sizes. Can move them around from walls to furniture. Very easy to work with, A little imagination and and can use for all sorts of decorating and craft ideas.
on June 1, 2013
great price, great quality... Shipped really quickly. My nephew loves Cars and it's not always easy finding things like this to decorate his room in stores.
on August 12, 2013