Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America) Level 1 & 2 Set with Audio Companion
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rosetta Stone teaches you a new language naturally, by getting you to think, live and breathe the language
- Innovative solutions get you speaking new words, right from the start
- Rosetta Stone moves forward only when you're ready--you drive the pace, you set the schedule
- With Rosetta Stone, you'll discover a foundation of key vocabulary that you'll use to build into a whole new language
- Audio Companion lets you take the Rosetta Stone experience anywhere: in the car, at the gym, or on-the-go
There is a newer version of this item:
|Tax Central 2015|
Prepare yourself for this Tax Season. Visit Tax Central, your shop for all things tax.
- Platform: Windows Vista / 2000 / XP, Mac OS X
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Amazon.ca Product Description
Foreign language learning with Rosetta Stone Spanish (Spain) Levels 1&2 with Audio Companion you build a foundation and navigate your surroundings. Begin learning fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure, from greetings and introductions to simple questions and their answers. Gain the confidence and enter the intermediate level where you will be able to talk about your environment; give and get directions, tell time, dine out with self-reliance, shop, enjoy basic social interactions and much more. Now Rosetta Stone with Audio Companion allows the learner to take Rosetta Stone anywhere: in the car, the gym or on-the-go! What is Audio Companion? Audio Companion CDs are activities that correspond to the Rosetta Stone CD-ROM software lessons. The learner can listen to Audio Companion and practice what they¿ve been learning on the computer, turning travel time into productive language learning time. Audio Companion lets the student access the power of Rosetta Stone lessons whenever and wherever they want, they can play the CD¿s on a stereo, or download them to a MP3 player. It empowers the student and helps reinforce the lessons in any busy lifestyle!
From the Manufacturer
On Windows: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
On Mac: Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
1 GB of RAM or higher
3 GB free hard-drive space (per level)
1024 x 768 display resolution
Broadband Internet connection
Available port for headset with microphone (not included)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I would have given this product 5 stars, but I decided to give it 4 stars for the following reasons:
1. You are taught the language via process of elimination, viewing what the characters are doing, etc. In a few cases, its not clear to me what word is trying to be taught and I have to look up the word that I am not sure about.
2. The voice recognition technology works about 90% of the time.
These are minor reasons and I have no regrets about my purchase, but I just wanted to share my experience.