biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 12, 2010
I am very happy with my purchase as this bolster is very well made!
I am a yoga teacher and I highly recommend this product!
on March 19, 2014
A good quality bolster that remains firm! I am very impressed! It is the perfect size for me at 5'2 and also my husband who is 5'10. It adds to our home yoga practice when away from the studio.
on March 10, 2013
found this bolster to be way too big for me... the quality however is very good. too costly to return unfortunately.
on January 8, 2013
This is a much better quality bolster than we had locally available and it is a good size, larger than most I had seen. The zip off cover is a bonus. My daughter found it a valuable addition to her yoga practice.
on May 31, 2013
The bolster is too big around for my purposes. I can't get it under my back properly. I would recommend a smaller diameter one to friends
on February 16, 2014
Nice and comfortable and good quality. Nice size for myself as I am tall but someone who is under 5'5 may find it too long
on August 15, 2013
Just what I was looking for and I wasn't disappointed. I use it quite a bit and will keep it handy for my yoga practice.
on April 17, 2015
love it. it helps with my yoga and I love stretching my back out on it. very comfortable and keeps its shape
on August 26, 2014
They weren't what I thought....
on July 4, 2015
Nice to have as practice prop.