Roxio Easy VHS To DVD For Mac
|Price:||CDN$ 79.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Easy Vhs To Dvd For Mac
|Tax Central 2015|
Prepare yourself for this Tax Season. Visit Tax Central, your shop for all things tax.
- Platform: Mac OS X Intel
- Media: Software
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Easy VHS to DVD for Mac,English,Mac
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for Mac includes everything you need to easily transfer video from VHS, Hi8, V8 or analog camcorders to DVD. Perfect for digitizing and protecting home videos on outdated media. Easy VHS to DVD for Mac supports most analog camcorders, VCRs and even DVD players. Capture video at full DVD-quality resolution. Add Hollywood style menus and chapters for impressive results. Edit your captured movies in iMovie to add titles, transitions and other edits. Great for transferring videos to iPod or PSP too! Post finished videos to YouTube or your favorite social networking sites.
The fastest way to convert your analog home video to digital. Click to enlarge.
Connect composite video (RCA) and S-Video (mini-DIN) devices. Click to enlarge.
Import stereo audio (RCA). Click to enlarge.
Supports most analog camcorders, VCRs and even DVD players. Click to enlarge.
Post videos to YouTube; create VCDs, SVCDs and DVDs; and more. Click to enlarge.
Everything you need to make DVDs from your VHS and camcorder tapes!It's a sad fact that VHS, Hi8 and Video8 tapes degrade over time, eventually losing their original quality. Don't let your memories fade away! Now you can digitally preserve your precious memories for generations to come.
- Easily capture video from your VCR or analog camcorder
- Burn captured videos to DVD with professionally designed menu styles
- Import into iMovie to add effects and edit your video
- Transfer your videos to an iPod, iPhone or other device
- Includes award-winning Roxio Toast Basic software
Step One: Connect your VHS player or camcorder to the included capture device using RCA cables
Step Two: Connect the capture device to your Mac's USB port
Step Three: Capture and share on DVD, portable devices or online
- Transfer video from your VCR to DVD in just a few clicks--the fastest way to convert your analog home video to digital
- Capture video from VCRs and directly from other analog sources including Hi8, Video8 camcorders
- Create VCD, SVCD and DVD movies from your own video
- Edit your captured movies in iMovie to add titles, transitions and other edits
- Choose from professional designed menu styles to enhance your created DVD
- Post video to YouTube or your favorite social networking sites
- Convert video files to play on most popular mobile devices including iPod, iPhone and Sony PSP
- Easy VHS to DVD Capture software
- Roxio Toast 9 Basic disc burning software
Roxio Video Capture USB hardware
- USB extension cable
- Video Inputs: Composite video (RCA) and S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Audio Inputs: Stereo audio (RCA)
- For Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for Mac support, tips, and tricks, go to www.roxio.com/enu/support/easy-vhs-to-dvd-mac/default.html
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The product itself is very easy to use and very compact compared to other systems. Price for Mac version is considerably more than PC version. Not sure why this should be.
After having ordered it, it arrived in 2 days. Quicker than i expected, and it did a great job.
This device is absolutely great.
Popped in the DVD, installed the software, then a software update at the programs launch, plugged in the camera, turned it on, and i was immediately getting to watch back my Video8 footage. Amazing. I set my media destination to be on my external harddrive, and the footage captures perfectly. No dropped frames or audio synch issues. This product is great.
A great little feature with this software is the ability to snip out the bits you don't want from a captured clip, before you save it, finalizing the capture. That was a nice surprise.
So yeah this bad boy is a gem! I wish i knew of it months ago when i started my digital-8 hunt. Though I haven't gotten to compare the capture quality of this Roxio vs. a Firewire DV capture device, the Roxio does a good job in my opinion.
Smooth as eggs.
The camcorder I connected it to only had a mono output but a simple 5 dollar RCA "Y" splitter solved that no problem to get audio out of both channels.
As others have complained... yes it is a real time transfer, if its a 6 hour tape its a 6 hour transfer. But what did you expect, this product isn't going to somehow change how your old tape player works so that complaint is unfounded. Just start the transfer and walk away until its done! There is some processing time after the video is completed but its really of no consequence.
Compatible with my mac book pro running OS X El Capitan ver: 10.11.3
Great product thank you!
Most recent customer reviews
It's simple, install the software, plug VCR into the Video Capture USB adaptor, plug the adaptor into your Mac, and start recording copies of your VHS tapes in real time. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Matt
What a great product. There is no learning curve with this product. Simply plug and go, the software is simple, clear and user friendly. Read morePublished 4 months ago by I Finlay
Roxio did not work with my mac. One day it would connect and the next it would not. When it did connect, I could not get any audio or video to show up. Read morePublished 5 months ago by summerloveee
Haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but it arrived with everything described.Published 6 months ago by Frank Mah
Super product. All our old VHS tapes are now mp4 ! Very easy to set up.Published 7 months ago by Johanne Alarie