summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Cards|Change

on August 11, 2000
I purchased Rubber Neckers after seeing an article in the local Manchester Union Leader. Let me cut to the chase; my 5 hour ride to Greenville Maine with an 8 year old and two 12 year olds seemed like 1 hour. The ride just flew by and not once did I hear "Are we almost there yet?" I think this is an absoluely wonderful pass-time for any aged person, 1 to 100. When you play Rubber Neckers, you will want to buy one for everyone on your Christmas list. Everyone will think it's ingenous, you'll be a hero.
on November 2, 2002
This is a great game to have for car trips (especially the long ones)! Plus, I've found that my kids (ages 4 & 6) are even learning new items... things they didn't know before, now they do. To make it simpler though, we just made it team game, instead of indiviually. And we don't keep score (so there are no hard feelings). We just have a great time finding things together!
For family fun in the car... buy this game! It's great!!
on August 28, 1999
This is a great game. It makes travelling with the kids in the car bearable (even fun). Make sure you get it if you are planning a road trip. I would make a couple of suggestions. A modified version of the rules for younger players (with older siblings) in which everyone searches for the same items on a card as a race. Younger kids will have trouble with the regular rules and handling the cards. This way only a grown-up needs to manage the cards and keep score.
on August 22, 2003
My husband and I went on a road trip with my in-laws (7 hours in the car) and we had a blast with this game. It really made the time fly. My nieces and nephew enjoy the game as well. They ask to borrow it everytime they take a road trip. I highly recommend this game for any one who travels. We love the share the road cards. It always shocks me when you can actually get people in other cars around you involved. The compact size is great for keeping in the glove box.
on December 6, 2001
This game is sooo much fun. It makes a long trip much more manageable and is fun for the whole family. My kids are too young to keep score, so we usually set a goal of how many points we'd like to achieve and work as a team to get that amount before reaching our destination. Just a caution, this game is not great fun for those who easily get carsick.
on April 8, 2002
Great game to pass the time while in the car. It not only keeps the kid(s) entertained....it works on us old and boring adults too. Bought this ...for a 14 hour trip and we had so much fun. Just made that same trip again over Easter week and had another great time with the game.
on August 12, 2001
Where was this game when I was a kid? I bought this for a recent long car trip with the kids and we all had a great time playing it. Now even if we are driving thru town someone will call out items that they have found. It is entertaining for the whole family!
on June 6, 1999
Better than snacks, more effective than pit stops! And everyone can join in the fun. Our family of five had a blast on a 3 hour road trip. Everyone but the baby participated and we couldn't stop playing even after we reached our destination.