Rules of the Game Hardcover – Box set, Dec 18 2007
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"A narrative of daredevil sexuality.'" - The Guardian "'The funniest book I have read this year.'" - Tony Parsons "'Touching and witty.'" - Time Out" --This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition.
From the Back Cover
If you want to play the Game, you've got to know the Rules.
In his international bestseller The Game, Neil Strauss delved into the secret world of pickup artists—men who have made a science out of the art of seduction. Now, in this bestselling companion book, Strauss breaks down the knowledge he learned and techniques he invented into simple step-by-step instructions that anyone can follow to have success with women. This expanded one-volume edition of Rules of the Game includes a new preface and a whole new book of powerful, field-tested word-for-word routines, published here for the first time. You don't need money, looks, or fame to succeed with women. All you need is an understanding of how attraction works—and this thirty-day workout program for your social skills, which has already guided tens of thousands of men from frustration to fulfillment.--This text refers to the Mass Market Paperback edition. See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. The PUA The new and improved art of seduction Pros: Super interesting to read, Easy to understand resumes. Still stuffed with plenty of good informations like the original one but through stories.Some funny routines Cons. Not enough routines.
2. Mystery Method Pros: Plenty of good informations. Cons: You read it as a school manual...Not enough routines
3. Rules of the Game Pros: Plenty of great routines. Explain some aspects of the game deeper... Cons: The book could be shorter... and is less interesting to read than The PUA...
This slickly packaged title is a two volume set. Its focus begins with establishing your identity, expectations and desires to better concentrate your efforts on your relationship goals. It dissects the psychology of female expectations, and lays out in classroom format the smooth adaptable skills that satisfy their wants and needs to create physical and an emotional connection.
Part one -the Stylelife Challenge is a 30 day instructional mental-workout program; the HOW TO for improving your social marketing; perfecting your personality, body language and image, creating sexual chemistry and attraction; virtually 100s of tips, exercises, and techniques, logically explained step by step.
What I really liked is he explains exactly how and why each facet of your studies works, and assigns you homework. You're forced to do somewhat uncomfortable things until you become a natural through repetition; till each skill is performed effortlessly. Each chapter builds and expands on the previous. After learning all 30 you've got the mindset and confidence to have Game.
Part 2 - The Style Diaries: fascinating to unusual stories from the trenches that focus on the unexpected bad results that occur due to bad decisions in the middle of encounters. It's the HOW NOT TO game women.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
This book is dumb. Unless you are a 100% complete social retard, this book will probably not help you any.Published on June 2 2011 by Michael R. Murphy
I think it's a great starting point for those who have no pua experience whatsoever. It's basically a guide to helping you aquire a stranger's phone number within the time frame of... Read morePublished on Dec 29 2009 by Alex Morrison
While this book does not go into detail like most of the pick-up theory books out there, it does give a step by step method of going from zero to hero in the social science world. Read morePublished on Oct. 14 2008 by Bryan Launier
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > By Topic > Gender
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Dating
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology