Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works Hardcover – Mar 9 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ash Maurya is the founder of USERcycle. Since bootstrapping his last company seven years ago, he has launched five products and one peer-to-web application framework. Throughout this time he has been in search of better, faster ways for building successful products. Ash has more recently been rigorously applying Customer Development and Lean Startup techniques to his products.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Ash tries to answer this question by providing clean path to the success. By describing various aspects of running project he will show you issues that are particularly worth addressing. I have to admit that Ash provides you with lots of valuable information regarding issues you will probably encounter during project.
Generally, problem with this kind of books is that evaluating provided solutions is very hard. You can't definitely tell that solution will work for you as well. In 'Running Lean' you go through various aspects of running business with CloudFire project in a background ' serving as example. Question is whether solutions good for CloudFire will be good for you?
One thing I definitely found interesting in the book was Lean canvas ' variation on a Business Model Canvas. Comparing to Business Model Canvas it better fits small projects. In fact, Lean canvas can be applied not only to a whole project but to a single task as well. This is quite convenient if you want to describe the tasks before proceeding with solving it.
In general, I think this book addresses some general issues but covers topic too much narrow. It is hard to tell how it fits into general concepts of running projects if you don't have any other sources related to the topic at your bookshelf.
Most recent customer reviews
You probably heard that its a must for any startup entrepreneur , it is.Published 1 month ago by Serge B
One of the best books anyone launching a startup (especially online) can read.Published 8 months ago by Mr. Joshua Taylor
I really like the book! It has a very easy to follow methodology for startups. I would really recommend this book! Its quite usefull.Published 18 months ago by Carlos
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Careers
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing