SKLZ Shoot Around Basketball Ball Return Trainer
|List Price:||CDN$ 79.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 47.42 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 32.57 (41%)|
- Ball return enables repetitive shooting training, helping basketball players develop a rhythm, without help of a rebounder
- Easily attaches to any standard rim with four snap-on straps, 180-degree rotation without having to remove from rim
- Non-distracting monochromatic color keeps you focused on rim, simple angle adjustment lets you rotate without moving or detaching straps
- Set includes four-piece Shoot-Around ball return chute, attachment nuts and bolts, and rotating insert ring with four rim straps and hooks
- Includes limited 90-day manufacturer-Feets warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Amazon.ca Product Description
180 degree rotating ball return, allows you to hit shots from anywhere on the court and have them return to you
The SKLZ Shoot-Around ball return enables solo repetitive shooting training, helping basketball players lock into a solid stroke and develop a rhythm, without the help of a rebounder. You can hit shots from around the court, and have the ball returned right back to you rapidly and consistently with the Shoot-Around's rotating 180-degree ball return, spending more time working on your game, and less time retrieving balls. The set includes four-piece Shoot-Around ball return chute, attachment nuts and bolts, and rotating insert ring with four rim straps and hooks.
- Easily attaches to any standard rim with four snap-on straps
- Provides repetitive shooting training to help groove a solid stroke
- 180-degree rotation without having to remove from the rim
- Chute design returns balls rapidly and consistently
- Non-distracting monochromatic color keeps you focused on rim
- Simple angle adjustment lets you rotate without moving or detaching straps
- Ideal for height adjustable backboard
SKLZ products include a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
The flagship brand of Pro Performance Sports, LLC, SKLZ started out creating a popular baseball swing trainer, the Hit-A-Way. Starting with a complete line of baseball and softball trainers, SKLZ has added basketball, football, tennis, soccer, hockey, lacrosse, and training products.
SKLZ training equipment is endorsed and used by many of the top professional players across a variety of sports, including:
- Erica Blasberg
- Reggie Jackson
- Derek Jeter
- Joe Mauer
- Paul Molitor
- Joe Montana
- Leah O'Brien-Amico
- Albert Pujols
- Andy Roddick
- Maria Sharapova
- Rick Smith
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You can practice so many more shots because you are not chasing the ball. It allows you to stay in the same place taking shot after shot.
It is great because you can rotate it. I need a stool because im short, but if you are 5" 8' or taller you should be able to reach and turn it easy.
I am going to put a little lubricant on the part that moves to make rotating a bit easier.
They give you a little tool to turn the bolts, my 10 yr old was able to put most of it together. Our family plays a game called bump and the returner makes it more fun.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However, I give it a 0 (yes Zero) star rating for quality of materials. This thing breaks every time you use it. The plastic straps to hold it on the rim break every time we use the thing. I bought two of them so I can just keep rotating returning the broken item and still use one for the next shooting session. Unbelievable. it takes about 30 minutes to assemble the item so you can do the math about how much of my life I spend putting these together just to use it for a session or two then have to return it because it broke.
I can't wait until someone upgrades the material of this product, then my life will be complete :)
P.S. Would be nice to have a long device to clip it on the rim rather than having to find a tall ladder each time I have to put it on, but that would be on a wish list, not needed to get the full experience out of it.