|Save Up to 50% on "For Dummies" Books Lighthearted but not lightweight, For Dummies books books are great references not only for tackling new subjects but also for brushing up on subjects with which you're already familiar. Get results while saving up to 50%.|
Showing 1 Result
Coastal and Marine Geo-Information Systems: Applying the Technology to the Environment by David R. Green and Stephen D. King (Mar 31 2003)
- Usually ships in 2 to 4 weeks
- More buying choices - Hardcover
- CDN$ 166.00 new (13 offers)
- CDN$ 165.99 used (4 offers)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
- Page 164: ... from the Arctic on an MS SQL Server using MS Access and Arc View ... See a random page in this book.