march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 17, 2016
Works well. The aux cable has decent length on each end (about a foot) so I haven't had any problems reaching my audio source. I've had the cable for a couple years and have used on several different pieces of equipment without a problem. I mainly use it with my Mac DV adapter. It's handy not having to carry a separate aux cable and cuts down on cable clutter. I went to Best Buy and the Source and similar VGA/AUX cables were $15 plus dollars more in price.
on March 12, 2014
I buogth one 3 mts and I receipt one 2 mts, the heads dammaged, the colors on the screen are green.
conclusion I lost 7 dll and 1 1/2 months.
I need buy another one, but in a store, more expensive and without surprises.
on October 30, 2013
After waiting for a month (after the estimated shipping time) I received the product & only part of it works. The VGA part works but the audio cables don't which is part of the reason why I bought this.
on January 8, 2015
Well it's not hdmi, but I can now use my cpu on my TV again after my hdmi port on my cpu stopped working, pic is a little off and the sound is really low but it works,
on December 20, 2013
This cable is great, the sound and the quality of the image is perfect. I use it almost everyday and I don't have anything bad to say. I recommend it!
on January 26, 2012
Cable was as advertised and was received promptly...what more can you ask for!Will certainly do business with vendor again once needs arises!
on October 9, 2013
audio cable to short to connect to my desktop computer ( vga part on the back and audio on the side ) Otherwise the cable is ok.
on January 27, 2012
En très bon état, fonctionne très bien. Produit auquel je m'attendais. Recu dans le delai indique. Très satisfait de cet achat!
on January 12, 2013
This cable works great to connect my laptop to my computer. I have no issues with it. I recommend it.
on December 25, 2014
Wow, works like majic with affordable price. Highly recommended. Thank you.