Sacred Tracks: Two Thousand Years of Christian Pilgrimage Paperback – Sep 1 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
James Harpur is an editor and writer of adult and children's illustrated titles. His books include Revelations: The Medieval World, The Atlas of Sacred Places, The Miracles of Jesus, Abraham and His Sons, and The Journeys of Paul. His children's books include Pyramids and The Eyewitness Visual Dictionary of Ancient Civilizations. His latest book of poetry is Oracle Bones.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
By Storyteller - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
I had expected something personal about pilgrimage and not an impersonal list of places which in the past has been pilgrim routes. I felt like I was looking and reading through a book I had picked up at Borders cheap pile. This book did not do anything for my curiosity about christian pilgrimage. Sorry folks.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Church History
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Holidays
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Rites & Ceremonies
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Religion
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History