- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Sams Teach Yourself FrontPage 98 in a Week (2nd Edition) Paperback – Nov 14 1997
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This solid step-by-step tutorial introduces you to Microsoft's Web publishing package. The book is divided into seven lessons (each of which should ideally take a day to complete) that walk you through the fundamentals of FrontPage 98, including the latest features and advanced functions. The guide starts at the very beginning, teaching you how to create a single Web page and then shows you how to use templates, wizards, applets, multimedia files, and both the FrontPage and Internet Information Server (IIS) Web servers.
From the Publisher
Teach Yourself FrontPage in a Week is organized in the familiar day-by-day format. Each lesson provides a basic overview of the topics being taught, then shows lots of examples illustrating that topic, and follows up with a summary and exercises for further exploration. - A step-by-step tutorial for designing, creating and administering Web pages and sites with Microsoft's market-leading Web authoring product
- Completely revised and updated for FrontPage 98
Top Customer Reviews
Mr. Karlin's book covers everything you need to know to produce terrific websites, from themes, to frames to working with forms and integrating MS Office with FrontPage 98, it is all there in "Teach yourself Microsoft FrontPage 98."
I am especially appreciative of the chapters that cover the image composer, how to create interesting graphics and text effects to jazz up my website.
This book works both as a tutorial and a reference and I know I'll be referring to it frequently as I continue to play with website design.
Most recent customer reviews
Even though I found the book helpful, I was somewhat disapointed that there were not more details. In all fairness though, the book never said it was a... Read morePublished on July 27 2000 by Michael Hartman
This book is a great beginner to intermediate aid to Front Page 98. This was my second choice after I had alreaded purchased another Front Page self teaching book. Read morePublished on Jan. 8 2000
I read this book with the hopes of teaching myself FrontPage without too much outside help. The book explains everything for the beginning learner and is also a good reference for... Read morePublished on Jan. 5 2000 by Jessi G
I have found this book to be the most useful till date. Though I have read a number of books on MCSE with IIS4 preparation guides, most are theoretical. Read morePublished on Nov. 5 1999
this is THE book to get you starting fast with FP98. Actualy, there is quiet some good info in here, but eventualy, as you get better, you'll need a more in depth book to... Read morePublished on March 30 1999
This book make you from nothing , to something to everything in Front Page 98. You don't need to have teacher ever. Read morePublished on March 7 1999
There may be bigger books about FP98 out there, but this one is just right--all the information you need to get started using the program, but not an overwhelming flood of data. Read morePublished on March 6 1999
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Electronic Documents
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Services
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems