Delicious dinner ideas for every night of the week that taste like they're made from scratch
If you have a family or a full-time job, you know what a chore it can be to come up with new ideas for family dinners five nights a week. In Semi-Homemade Weeknight Wonders, Food Network star and New York Times bestselling author Sandra Lee helps solve the question of what to cook from Monday through Friday with a wealth of ideas that save time using her patented Semi-Homemade combination of fresh and ready-made ingredients.
In each chapter, Semi-Homemade Weeknight Wonders provides entrees and side dishes that can be combined for a complete meal in minutes. Plus, the book includes recipes for appetizers, daytime snacks, and delicious desserts that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
- A comfort food section offers quick and easy recipes for hearty classics
- Celebrates America's melting pot with new Italian, Asian, Mexican, and other international recipes
- Sassy Southern-style cuisine and Midwest classics
- Fresh seafood recipes that anyone can make from coast to coast
- TV tray snacks and finger foods
Family dinners should be fun and relaxing, not stressful. Sandra Lee has revolutionized how people think of "homemade." Semi-Homemade Weeknight Wonders continues to make mealtimes quick and easy-and will have the family asking for more.