These are ok, but not as good as I expected. The drawings and photos on the cards come out of Dissection of The Dog (Evans/Delahunta), Miller's Anatomy of the Dog, and Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy (Dyce). Each card has several anatomical features numbered, with the answers on the back. The cards are full-color, and the printing is good. 80% or so are based on canine anatomy; the other 20% are horse, bird, cat, pig, cow.
Where I feel these flashcards fall short:
1) Because there are several items labelled on each card, once you look at the back, you see the rest of the answers. I expected only one item per card so I could use them as true flashcards. The way these are setup, they are no better than using the pages out of the textbook to quiz yourself.
2) The durability of the cards is poor. They are on lighter stock than I would have expected, and they are not coated. As a result, the corners bend very easily.
3) The box they come in is slightly too small to hold all of them. As a result, the box corner seams were split on arrival. The undersized box also makes it a very tight fit to get the cards in and out easily.
These could have been a good tool, but it doesn't seem like much thought went in to putting them together. If you already have Dissection of the Dog or Anatomy of the Dog, I wouldn't recommend getting these cards.