Saying Yes to Change: Essential Wisdom for Your Journey Hardcover – Dec 19 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., is an internationally known speaker in integrative medicine and the mind/body connection. She has a doctorate in cell biology from Harvard Medical School and is a licensed clinical psychologist. The New York Times best-selling author of numerous books, she is also a journalist and radio personality. Website: www.joanborysenko.com
Inside This Book(Learn More)
JB: My doctoral thesis was about biological transformation and how the hidden intelligence inside each cell communicates with the whole entity as change is happening. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Back Cover
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Meditation
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > By Topic > Motivation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation