Scene of the Crime: A Guide to the Landscapes of British Detective Fiction Paperback – Mar 2003
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From Publishers Weekly
Anglophiles will relish Scene of the Crime: A Guide to the Landscapes of British Detective Fiction, by Julian Earwaker and Kathleen Becker, which surveys the locales of British mysteries past and present from Scotland to the West Country. P.D. James provides a foreword to this attractive volume, illustrated throughout with color and b&w photos.
Copyright 2003 Reed Business Information, Inc.
A comprehensive guide to the places associated with classic British detective fiction from Inspector Wexford to Brother Cadfael. Based on interviews and extensive research, this is required reading for crime addicts everywhere.See all Product Description
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Travel > Great Britain
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > British
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Anthologies
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks