From the Back Cover
Master electric power systems with Schaum's--the high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct format--without overwhelming you with unnecessary details. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to remember--fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- 185 solved problems covering every aspect of electric power systems, with step-by-step solutions
- Hundreds of additional practice problems, with answers supplied
- An easy-to-understand overview of electric power system principles
- A concise, focused presentation of concepts from basic formulas and theories to actual applications, including stability and protection
- Clear and useful methods for performing calculations for real-world power systems, with examples
If you want top grades and thorough understanding of electric power systems, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide