Schaum's Outline of Spanish Grammar, 5ed Paperback – Jun 26 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Conrad J. Schmitt is former Editor-in- Chief of Foreign Languages, ESL, and bilingual publishing with McGraw-Hill.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If you are a newcomer to the idiosyncrasies of spanish grammar, then this book would be extremely helpful. It includes explanations about the grammar that are followed by questions to answer. I've only completed the first two chapters so far, and I hope it gets more difficult. Yet, for advanced students, there is no point to purchasing this workbook.
Stephen C. Bird, Author of "Hideous Exuberance"
I got this book used and it is getting more battered by the day. You can be sure that when it does fall apart, I will be purchasing a new one for my library.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > Spanish
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Spanish
- Books > Education & Reference > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Grammar
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Vocabulary
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages > Spanish
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides