- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Sciences of Homosexuality in Early Modern Europe Paperback – Dec 19 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kenneth Borris is Professor of English at McGill University and is a recipient of the MacCaffrey Award and a Canada Research Fellowship. His previous books are Same-Sex Desire in the English Renaissance (Routledge, 2004), Allegory and Epic in English Renaissance Literature: Heroic Form in Sidney, Spenser, and Milton (2001), Spenser’s Poetics of Prophecy (1991), and a co-edited collection, The Affectionate Shepherd: Celebrating Richard Barnfield (2001).
George Rousseau is Co-Director of the Centre for the History of Childhood at Oxford University. His previous publications include Nervous Acts: Essays on Literature, Culture and Sensibility (2004), Framing and Imagining Disease in Cultural History (2003) Pre- and Post-Modern Discourses: medical, scientific, anthropological (Manchester, 1991) and, with Roy Porter, Gout: The Patrician Malady (1998).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > History
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Nonfiction
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > History > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Lesbian Studies
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Science
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gay & Lesbian Studies