- Mass Market Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: 10/18 (Aug. 11 2008)
- Language: French
- ISBN-10: 2264047593
- ISBN-13: 978-2264047595
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 2.6 x 11 cm
- Shipping Weight: 281 g
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#221,991 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #33 in Books > French Books (Livres en français) > Littérature > Littérature anglo-saxonne > Grande-Bretagne > Théâtre
- #34 in Books > French Books (Livres en français) > Littérature > Littératures internationales > Royaume-Uni > Théâtre
- #69 in Books > French Books (Livres en français) > Arts > Photographie
44 Scotland Street (French) Mass Market Paperback – Aug 11 2008
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I wanted SOMETHING to end well and nothing did.
Mind, the book kept me interested up until the last couple of chapters when I started to realize this was not going to end well.
The characters are well-written, Domenica, Angus, Big Lou and Ian sounded like great characters to meet. Pat sounded like a young adult figuring out who she was, Matthew just a bit of a lost soul and Bertie I just want to give him a train set. But overall.. What a colossal waste of time.
Now.. if you like reading books with well-developed characters where you understand how they are thinking and how that influences their behaviours, this would be a great book to read. I did enjoy watching the interactions between the various members of the apartment at 44 Scotland Yard. You get some good neighbours and you get some hmm... well "interesting" neighbours.
Most recent customer reviews
I was very disappointed after reading all of the "#1 Ladies Detective Agency". I found this book rather boring and not much of a story.Published on Jan. 16 2010 by Amazon Customer
I really enjoyed this book. Especially when Bruce was stealing his boss' underpants. I would like to have some of the characters have a happy ending. Read morePublished on Aug. 24 2006 by Wariner
This book is a quick read yet a gentle, toughtful study of human nature. It's always interesting to read this author and the Scotland setting really works well for him. Read morePublished on Nov. 8 2005
Look for similar items by category
- Livres > Art, Musique et Cinéma > Photographie
- Livres > Littérature > Littérature anglo-saxonne > Grande-Bretagne > Romans et nouvelles
- Livres > Littérature > Littérature anglo-saxonne > Grande-Bretagne > Théâtre
- Livres > Littérature > Littératures internationales > Royaume-Uni > Romans et nouvelles
- Livres > Littérature > Littératures internationales > Royaume-Uni > Théâtre