Embellishments are the antidotes for average, everyday scrapbook pages. They can instantly add zest to any so-so scrapbook page, transforming it into a work of art. With the right embellishments, texture and visual interest can easily be added to pages featuring children's antics, travel, romance, career, holidays and limitless other rich and memorable life experiences. Learn to embellish your pages beautifully with Scrapbook Embellishments, featuring scrapbook pages from the personal albums of the Memory Makers Masters - ten of the world's top professional scrapbook artists!
You'll learn to use today's most popular embellishments including:
- Textiles: fibers, fabric, ribbon, lace, doilies, embroidery, threads
- Organics: pressed leaves and flowers, raffia, hemp, sand
- Metallics: wire, mesh, embossing metal, tags, engraving, eyelets, fasteners
- Paper: tags, folding, punch, weaving, paper piecing
- Baubles: beads, buttons, sequins, jewels, rhinestones, glitter, confetti
In Scrapbook Embellishments, you'll find an astounding gallery of scrapbook pages that will inspire you to stretch your imagination and try your hand at new embellishment techniques. Whatever your preferred type of embellishment, the possibilities are endless for creating astonishingly adorned scrapbook pages.