Embellishments are the antidotes for average, everyday scrapbook pages. They can instantly add zest to any so-so scrapbook page, transforming it into a work of art. With the right embellishments, texture and visual interest can easily be added to pages featuring children's antics, travel, romance, career, holidays and limitless other rich and memorable life experiences. Learn to embellish your pages beautifully with Scrapbook Embellishments, featuring scrapbook pages from the personal albums of the Memory Makers Masters - ten of the world's top professional scrapbook artists!
You'll learn to use today's most popular embellishments including:
- Textiles: fibers, fabric, ribbon, lace, doilies, embroidery, threads
- Organics: pressed leaves and flowers, raffia, hemp, sand
- Metallics: wire, mesh, embossing metal, tags, engraving, eyelets, fasteners
- Paper: tags, folding, punch, weaving, paper piecing
- Baubles: beads, buttons, sequins, jewels, rhinestones, glitter, confetti