Screw It, Let's Do It Expanded Edition Paperback – Jan 22 2010
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
SIR RICHARD BRANSON is a hugely successful international entrepreneur, adventurer and icon, and is chairman of the Virgin Group. His autobiography, Losing My Virginity, and his books on business, Screw It, Let's Do It and Business Stripped Bare, are all international bestsellers. He lives on Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands and is married with two grown-up children.
Top Customer Reviews
I didn't really learn 14 lessons from the book, and I am sure that the lessons I did learn won't help me make it to the top as a business person, but this book was a lot of fun to read. It's full of wonderful stories of adventure, success and challenges. I laughed out loud at some of the funny things that happened, and I was excited to read about his businesses as they developed.
When you close the book you will feel inspired, motivated and maybe a bit more interested in seeking out more environmental alternatives in your business.
It's a really enjoyable read, but it's not one I will be keeping around for future reference.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I strongly recommend this book even if you do not open your own business.
Branson is completelly right that people must have fun with whatever they do. Otherwise, they will become miserable robots regreting missed opportunities one day.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational