- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Secrets of a Freelance Writer: How to Make $100,000 a Year or More Paperback – Aug 22 2006
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
“With Bob’s practical ideas and clear advice, I’ve been able to land jobs I would never have thought of before―and establish myself as a highly successful full-time
professional freelance writer.” ―Joe Vitale, Houston, Texa
“The best book I've found on the business of being a writer.” ―Robert S. Winkler, Corporate & Marketing Communications, Weston, Connecticut
About the Author
Robert W. Bly is a freelance copywriter specializing in business-to-
business, high-tech, and direct advertising. He is the author of more than sixty books and has appeared on CNBC and on CBS's Hard Copy. He lives in River Vale, New Jersey.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book also very closely mirrors Peter Bowerman's Well-Fed Writer with much of the same content. That's not necessarily a bad thing and just adds confirmation to the advice being given.
I wont begin to talk about what you might take away from this book. Different people are going to take away different ideas. But suffice it to say, you WILL learn a lot here. Even though this plate has leftover vegetables, the meat is hot off the grill.
I bought this years ago when I was starting out as a professional copywriter, and it was--and is--an invaluable resource.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Reference > Writing Skills