- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Seeing Through the Seventies: Essays on Feminism and Art Paperback – Aug 30 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Laura Cottingham teaches contemporary art and criticism in the College of Art at The Cooper Union and had held visiting appointments at Rutgers University, The School of Visual Arts, and The Royal Academy of Fine Art, Copenhagen. She is also author of lesbians are so chic... and director of the art history video Not For Sale: Feminism and Art in the USA during the 1970s, which premiered at the Museum of Modern Art in May 1998.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > History
- Books > History > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture > Art
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Feminist Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Art History
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences