Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Alpha Protocol - PlayStation 3
|List Price:||CDN$ 39.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 26.99 (67%)|
- Choose your words and actions carefully in a living, reactive role-playing world. Experience the “ripple effect” as encounters with your allies and enemies change relationships, reveal storylines, and unlock new missions.
- Mold Thorton into the secret agent you want to become with lethal close-combat techniques, marksmanship abilities, spy gadgets, and much more.
- Access an arsenal of weapons and customize their many add-ons to create the perfect weapon load out.
- Form relationships via dialogue and action choices within an intriguing cast of allies and enemies to get data for missions, new weapons and more. Remember who to trust and decide when to trust them …
- The game reacts to every decision you make. Will you let a terrorist escape to follow a lead, or eliminate targets against the mission agenda? With no right or wrong choices, every player can create their own storyline and ending.
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: PlayStation 3
Alpha Protocol [PlayStation 3] For the unknown
The year is 2009. Worldwide political tensions are at a breaking point when a commercial airliner is shot down by a U.S. missile over Eastern Europe, killing all aboard. The U.S. government claims no involvement, and dispatches Agent Michael Thorton to investigate and bring those responsible to justice. As the first modern day spy role-playing game, Alpha Protocol offers unprecedented control over the development of Thorton’s abilities and his interactions with other characters. Upgrade skills such as physical combat, weapons mastery, cutting-edge technology and even seduction as you grow in experience and complete missions.
Key Game Features:
The Dynamic Dialogue System allows you to forge your own path within Alpha Protocol by determining the state of your relationships with the other characters in this high stakes espionage world. You'll have to think quickly when you're periodically given 2-4 stances to take during your interations with colleagues and enemies, uncovering a worldwide conspiracy through anything from suave sweet nothings to intimidating informants with brute force.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When I said the gameplay is decent, the AI are hyper-sensitive forcing you to shoot mainly throughout the game as to oppose to sneaking from point A to point B and the aiming is unresponsive unless you are at a particular distance or the cross-hair turns red for critical hits.
But overall, a great game with great spy thrills.
If you want to play a game similar to this, try "DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION".
Most recent customer reviews
This is a complete gem. The game is a really good RPG with the perfect mix of point and shoot + stealth.Published 21 days ago by Kody
Way underrated. It's not an amazing game but a fun game to play when you finishing watching ArcherPublished 10 months ago by dorian