- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Self-Esteem Games: 300 Fun Activities That Make Children Feel Good about Themselves Paperback – Sep 22 1998
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Self-esteem games show children how wonderful it can be to be themselves —emotionally, socially, physically, and intellectually. By sharing the upbeat, thoughtful activities in Self-esteem Games, you can reinforce your child's positive feelings and provide a lasting foundation for learning.
Developed by Barbara Sher over the course of thirty years as a parent, teacher, and playtherapy specialist, this collection of 300 self-esteem-building ideas requires no special preparation or equipment. You and your family can play virtually anywhere, with any number of participants. So come in, relax, and discover the joy.
SPECIAL SECTIONS HIGHLIGHT:
- Knowing your strengths and abilities
- Expressing everyday feelings and reactions
- Enjoying being unique —like everyone else!
- Building relationships by being with friends and trusting others
- Building confidence by getting to know your body and senses.
About the Author
BARBARA SHER, an occupational therapist with an extensive background in child development, conducts workshops for parents, teachers, and children around the world. The mother of two children, she is the author of Extraordinary Play with Ordinary Things, Popular Games for Positive Play, and Smart Moves: Inclusive Games for Academic Gains.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Activities
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Books > Sports & Outdoors
- Books > Textbooks