- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones (Black)
|List Price:||CDN$ 59.99|
|Deal Price:||CDN$ 34.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 25.00 (42%)|
- Ideal for DJ's and audio pros,Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.5%
- Very clean, deep bass response,Jack plug 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
- Detachable ear cups for pro users
- 10 foot Y style cable, Frequency Range : 18Hz - 18kHz,Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Wind-up belt clip for excess cable
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Sennheiser HD 202 MK II Professional Headphones (Black)
From the Manufacturer
The HD 202 MK II closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing great insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length.
Please note that models HD202 and HD202 MK11 are the same headphones and only the packaging differs.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Frequency Response 18Hz-18KHz
- For DJs, ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight diaphragm material with “turbine” embossing for
extremely low bass
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern
- Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move
- Rugged outdoor design with durable and flexible headband
- 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- 2-year warranty
HD 202 MK II
|THD ||< 0.7% ||<0.5% ||<0.1% (1 kHz/100dB) ||<0.2% ||<0.1% |
|Transducer Priciple ||Dynamic ||Dynamic, Closed ||Dynamic, Closed ||Open, Dynamic ||Open, Dynamic |
|Weight ||165g ||130g ||394g ||260g ||270g |
|Wireless ||No ||No ||No ||No ||No |
|Sound Pressure Level ||108 dB (1 kHz, 1 V) ||115 dB ||112 dB (1 kHz/1 V) ||112dB ||112 dB |
|Warranty ||2 yrs ||2 yrs ||2 yrs ||2 yrs ||2 yrs|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend that you spend a little more money and get the Sony MDR V6 or AudioTechnica M30 instead.
The sound isolation is also quite good, as you'd expect really. They are very comfortable too even with wearing glasses. They do get warm but nothing out of the ordinary and despite being small they fit my ears fine. You can wear these on the commute if you can deal with the 11 foot cable. I prefer to use them at home however so I can bath in their warm sound.
The only downside is they feel and look as cheap as they are. They don't look bad but they make you wonder how many drops they'll take. That said I've had them for about 6 months now and they've survived a few falls, and countless trips on my head, round my neck, and in a backpack. I'd totally recommend these if you can live with the long cable.
You'll feel as if you spent a fortune for professional headphones. They are light and they isolate from external noise.
I can't really speak to the sound quality, I've never had any issues and never truly noticed a difference when trying headphones costing a few hundred dollars more, all with glowing reviews from crazy audiophiles.
The only problem I have with them is that they're not ENOUGH like the old HD 437s, leatherette and padding replacing the old mesh and padding. That's just a case of personal preference, and it was just what I was used to.
The jury is out on if these things will last as long as my old pair, but it sure seems like it might.
Most recent customer reviews
Great sound, super comfortable, and avoids Sennheiser's curious tendency to make their headphones look clunky and ridiculous. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Great product, works perfectly and shipped brand new. Received in days. 4 stars instead of 5 because the plastic it is shipped in is essentially a treasure chest and probably... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Jord M.
Excellent sound. It isolates a lot of sound, but not all of it. Hurts ears after a while. All in all, they're very nice.Published 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
Stunning product! Probably the best bang for the bucks! Can't really go wrong with Sennheiser!Published 1 month ago by Éliane Champagne
Good headphones -- I really like the quality and they're very comfortable. But after about 4 months, I lost sound in one of the ears completely. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer