A selection of obscure, short films by Yakov Levi that only Troma could bring to mass availability. Most of them are Ukrainian language with highly readable subtitles. There are nine short films, each accompanied with optional commentary, listed as "Slavic Smut":
* Shameless - An ancient, toothless woman (depicted on the cover and back...safely covered by a removable band of cardboard) named Baba Alla who prostitutes herself on the street.
* Tasteless - One the boys who'd spent time with the old woman in the previous vignette is forced to endure her company when he tries to hire a cut-rate escort.
* Penisella I through IV - Three young women stay at an inn where three young men disappeared the year before, only to discover an old woman
* Four fake "phone sex ads" by Penisella, and her love story with a man who has the opposite problem.
* Ghost of Marquis de Sade - Three desperate women try to summon romance period lovers, only to end up with the ghost of the Marquis de Sade possessing them and having his way with them.
* Vanity Insanity - A vain woman, oblivious to her roommate's crush on her, becomes enchanted by a magic mirror, unable to look away any time that she can see her image within it. This is actually fairly coherent and "serious" on the disc.
* The Killer Bra - Introduced by Lloyd Kaufman, this is a nicely produced parody horror movie. It's very much in the style of Troma. The dialogue is much more polished, the production values worthwhile, and many more of its jokes hit. The acting is silly, of course, but competent.
Overall, this is a funny collection of tasteless movies and amateur attempts at film making. If the title doesn't appeal to you, the short films contained therein will not, either. The production values are surprisingly good, but it's a ways from being professional.
* Special Features: These are several less-complicated shorts, largely comprised of lesbian make-out sessions with loose plots and retro dance music, nine comic book slide shows in an underground pulp comic style, and trailers and deleted scenes from the nine "main" shorts.
* Troma Trailers - Five trailers for old Troma classics that have made their way to DVD in recent years. Worth watching if you don't know what's out there lately.
* In addition, there are a couple of spots with "unexpectedly" clickable sections of the screen, like the transsexual's fake equipment on the main menu, and the piece in Baba Alla's mouth in the Special Features section, that lead to very odd additions to the disc.
Despite the sexual nature of many of these films, there's little female nudity to be seen (aside from the venerable Baba Alla) and a few changing scenes in The Killer Bra. The video quality is good for the amateur level of the video.
Overall, an enjoyable slash through some truly Shameless, Tasteless independent film by Yakov Levi. Will you like this? Look at the cover, with an old, chubby, naked Baba Alla. Therein lies your answer.