|1. You're Still The One|
|3. From This Moment (The Right Mix)|
|4. Black Eyes, Blue Tears|
|5. I won't Leave You Lonely|
|6. I'm Holdin' On To Love (To Save My Life)|
|7. Come On Over|
|8. You've Got A Way (Notting Hill Remix)|
|9. Whatever You Do! Don't!|
|10. Man! I Feel Like A Woman!|
|11. Love Gets Me Every Time|
|12. Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)|
|13. That Don't Impress Me Much|
|14. Honey, I'm Home|
|15. If You Wanna Touch Her, Ask!|
|16. Rock This Country|
If you are looking for a party CD, this is one.
While many songs remain relatively untouched, some of them greatly benefit from a bit of remixing. Both 'Man! I Feel Like A Woman!' and 'Honey, I'm Home!' sound sharper than ever with an ever-so-slightly different drum beat, and other tracks like 'Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)' and 'I'm Holdin' on to Love (To Save My Life)' are more dance-able than ever.
There are two songs that stand out, however. The dance mix of radio hit 'That Don't Impress Me Much', which was played more than the regular album version, is included on this album, as is the single version of 'From This Moment On'. While the vocals on the latter are not quite as strong as on the original mix (the song no longer features Bryan White but is instead just Shania), the orchestration more than makes up for it.
If you already own "Come On Over" and only listen to it occasionally, this album is not for you. However, if you love Shania's work and are looking for those great tracks in a more pop style, buy this one.
1. Man, I Feel Like a Woman!- This is an upbeat song with great tunes and lyrics that will make you want to sing along.
2. I'm Holdin' On to Love (to save my life)- This is a fun, fast song but it's also relaxing to listen to and the melody is great.
3. Love Gets Me Every Time- This is also a fast song that will get you dancing!
4. Don't Be Stupid (you know I love you)- This is a funny song! It's kind of fast, but it has cool violin parts in it, too.
5. From This Moment On- This is a really pretty song! On the original CD, not on the international version I don't think, she sings it as a duet with Bryan White. They both sing really good.
6. Come On Over- As the title song on the CD, it's really fun and great to listen to! It's a great dancing song too.
7. When- I love this song! It talks about how unrealistic it is for this person's boyfriend, or whatever, to ever come back to her. She sings in the song, "When money grows on trees, when people live in peace, then you'll come back to me!" It's a good song. It has a neat guitar solo also.
8. Whatever You Do, Don't!- The melody on this song is really cool. It's kind of like slow and low-sounding, but then the chorus gets loud and fast.
9. If You Want To Touch Her, Ask!- This song has a good guitar beat to it. It's about finding out what a girl wants.Read more ›
Man! Read more