Sharkoon Xtatic Digital 5.1 Gaming Headset - Standard Edition
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5.1 channel headset; 8 speakers (4 in each earpiece); Digital, in-line volume control; High end amplifier; Independent, illuminated volume adjustment for each channel and master volume; Detachable microphone with QuickOn connection
- X-Tatic Sound Control Unit (SCU); Supports Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby Pro Logic; Supports the chat function of PS3, Xbox and Xbox 360; Dynamic Range Control
- Center speaker: 2 x 27 mm; Front speaker: 2 x 30 mm; Rear speaker: 2 x 30 mm; Subwoofer: 2 x 40 mm; Impedance: 32 Ohm; Microphone: 6 x 5 mm (L x W) / unidirectional; Cable Length: 360 cm; Connection: 1 x 9-pin analogue plug
- Digital optical input (S/PDIF) 2 analogue audio outputs for the X-Tatic headset 3 analogue 3.5 mm audio outputs (front, rear, center / subwoofer) 1 microphone connector for PS3 (USB A > USB B) 1 power connector
- Compatibilty: X-Tatic Digital; PC / MAC / other sources: analogue input (via cable adapter); X-Tatic SCU; Xbox / Xbox 360: optical input ;PS2 / PS3: optical input / USB microphone connection PC / MAC: optical input / analogue
- Platform: Windows Vista / XP, Xbox 360, Xbox, Not Machine Specific, PlayStation 3, PlayStation2, PlayStation
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Amazon.ca Product Description
Award wining X-Tatic Gaming Headset: the Dolby certified X-Tatic Digital. This high-quality headset features four speakers per earpiece a total of eight speakers and volume controls built into the cable. Through the included Sound Control Unit, the X-Tatic Digital can connect to the optical output of a game console (PS2, PS3, Xbox or Xbox 360), a PC, DVD player or other HiFi device and immediately delivers high-quality sound to listeners. The Sound Control Unit outputs analog Dolby Digital and DolbyProLogic signals, and supports a second X-Tatic headset. With the newly developed microphone, the chat functions of the PS3 and the Xbox 360 are also supported. The ergonomic construction of the headset includes soft ear pieces and a plush headband, making the headset comfortable to wear even for long sessions. Sharkoon’s X-Tatic digital gaming headsets promises a high-quality sound that won't break the bank and will propel gamers into an immersive depth of Dolby Digital environment.
From the Manufacturer
Introducing the Xtatic True 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound Headset
Based on the same technology and build quality as its well known predecessor, we introduce the newest edition of the extremely popular X-Tatic.
This high-quality headset features four speakers per earpiece and volume controls built into the cable. Through the included Sound Control Unit, the X-Tatic Digital can connect to the optical output of a game console (PS2®, PS3®, Xbox® or Xbox® 360), a PC, DVD player or other HiFi device and immediately delivers high-quality sound to listeners. The Sound Control Unit outputs analog Dolby®Digital and Dolby®ProLogic® signals, and supports a second X-Tatic headset.
With the newly developed microphone, the chat functions of the PS3® and the Xbox® 360 are also supported. The ergonomic construction of the headset includes soft ear pieces and a plush headband, making the headset comfortable to wear even for long sessions.
True 5.1 Dolby Digital
Experience True Dolby®Digital 5.1 surround sound.
8 speakers (4 per Earpiece)
With 4 speakers per earpiece, you're sure to hear that enemy approaching from the rear, or that #2 car getting ready to leave you in the dust.
Digital Converter Box
With this control box users can connect the headset to an Xbox®, Xbox® 360, PS2® or PS3®, as well as other devices with an optical audio-out, and decode Dolby®Digital and Dolby®ProLogic® audio signals. The converter box also supports a second X-Tatic headset.
Inline Amplifier and Volume Control
The Inline Amplifier has independent, illuminated volume adjustments for the microphone and each speaker. It also features a microphone mute button and functions as a master volume control.
High quality, detachable microphone with QuickOn connection. Allows you to remove the microphone when chat is not required,
Headphone cable detaches from the inline amplifier and volume control a few inches from the earcup.