She's Shameless: Women write about growing up, rocking out and fighting back Paperback – May 1 2009
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stacey May Fowles is a writer who has been published in various magazines and journals, including Shameless, Kiss Machine, and subTerrain. She was included in the acclaimed anthology Nobody Passes as well as First Person Queer. Megan Griffith-Greene is a writer, an editor, and an associate producer for Canadian Broadcasting Corp. Her writing has appeared in THIS magazine, the Walrus, and Chatelaine. She is the editor of Shameless magazine and a contributing editor of Chatelaine. She was also a founding editor and designer of the New Pollution music review. They both live in Toronto, Ontario.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By Denise - Published on Amazon.com
I bought this book because my friend, Karma Waltonen, contributed a lovely chapter to the book, but I'm glad I bought it. These creative nonfiction stories are often touching, often funny, and always meaningful.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Abuse
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Nonfiction
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > Teens > Social Issues