The SKLZ Shoot-Around ball return enables solo repetitive shooting training, helping basketball players lock into a solid stroke and develop a rhythm, without the help of a rebounder. You can hit shots from around the court, and have the ball returned right back to you rapidly and consistently with the Shoot-Around's rotating 180-degree ball return, spending more time working on your game, and less time retrieving balls. The set includes four-piece Shoot-Around ball return chute, attachment nuts and bolts, and rotating insert ring with four rim straps and hooks.
- Easily attaches to any standard rim with four snap-on straps
- Provides repetitive shooting training to help groove a solid stroke
- 180-degree rotation without having to remove from the rim
- Chute design returns balls rapidly and consistently
- Non-distracting monochromatic color keeps you focused on rim
- Simple angle adjustment lets you rotate without moving or detaching straps
- Ideal for height adjustable backboard
SKLZ products include a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
The flagship brand of Pro Performance Sports, LLC, SKLZ started out creating a popular baseball swing trainer, the Hit-A-Way. Starting with a complete line of baseball and softball trainers, SKLZ has added basketball, football, tennis, soccer, hockey, lacrosse, and training products.
SKLZ training equipment is endorsed and used by many of the top professional players across a variety of sports, including:
- Erica Blasberg
- Reggie Jackson
- Derek Jeter
- Joe Mauer
- Paul Molitor
- Joe Montana
- Leah O'Brien-Amico
- Albert Pujols
- Andy Roddick
- Maria Sharapova
- Rick Smith
Repetitive shooting training helps groove a solid stroke and develop rhythm. Hit shots from around the court and have the ball returned right back to you rapidly and consistently. With the Shoot-Around?s rotating 180-degree ball return, spend more time working on your game, and less time retrieving balls.